sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2023

If i only could talk to you

As i had to go

Since my lust stole all the best of me 

And let me heartless and out of control

I lost the best that ever happened to me

You

You and ypur love

Were the best that happend in my life

Now

I feel num band hopeless

I don’t see myself loving again

I jusst can’t Picture myself having a love life

Not after i did to us

What i  did to you and me is huting me

I think about almost all the time

I sometimes distract myself

But at night is kindda impossible to change my mind

Is hard not think of you

Is really really hard to not feel awful

I need to firgive myself

But how

If i only could talk to you

So i would know that you are fine

And loving a great and lovely womam

Who loves you deeply and sherish you as she should

Well

I hope you are happy loving and being loved back


Nenhum comentário: