sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2023

I am forever grateful

 As i walked away from you

i felt it was my last steps from paradise

As i said goodbye

i felt my heart broke in a thousands pieces

i felt that i couldn't breath

Now

five years later

i still think of you

I think how you gave me purpose

You gave me the best years of my life

You were my everything 

Your arms was my home

now 

i just have an apartment that is heartless

You gave me your heart

When what did i do?

I broke it in a thousands pieces

Now

is still hard to breath

You were like air that kept alive

Now

i barely survive

I loved more than life

Loving you was like bein in heaven

Your love was the best gift ever

I will never love again

not with all my heart as i loved you

You are a miracle that i was blessed to leave with

even for almost a decade

It was the best time of my life

I am forever grateful

for be able to have you in my life


Nenhum comentário: