quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2018

The moon and the love

I look to the moon and all I see is you! My beloved moon, how i miss the love of the one you remind me of. I miss the way he looked at me. I miss watching french movies with him. I miss his tutts (muxoxos).I even miss his snoring. I miss hm so much!.I miss taking him to dance. I miss his company, for more annoying he could be most of the times But, I am te one who is annoying, not him. 
Anyways, I love him with all my heart, however I kept hurting him,treating him so bad...
And I regret so many awful things I did ... He is the sweetest, most loyal, most lovable, so amazing ... 
I miss all the wonderful times and even the hardest days,even the troubles, and life's problems, 
together we were invincible.I miss allthat we lived, even the bad times, because we were together and 
we overcame everything until my inexplicable behavior.
Together we were great.
 I miss us, I miss us so much!

A imagem pode conter: noite e céu

Nenhum comentário: