sábado, 22 de março de 2008

Some astrological advice for Leo

Leo July 23-August 22
Saturday, Mar 22, 2008 Try to avoid engaging in any unnecessary gossip today. It could end up boomeranging back and getting you in the end. You'll probably want to share all your thoughts and feelings with everyone you meet today, but you might not be communicating all that clearly and some people could end up getting the wrong impression.
The problem is that your interactions with others can tend to be a little confusing right now. And this could lead to quite a few misunderstandings today if you’re not careful.

PS: These usually happens with me, missunderstandings... It makes me sad, because I say Blue, they understand purple ... I say pink, that understand red .... The history of my life is full of missunderstandigs.... I try so hard to express myself clearly, but sometimes I just can´t be understand, I wish I could change what is missing to be more clear, and understading....

Nenhum comentário: